EFORCE POST TENSIONING SYSTEMS
Eforce "EFS" post tensioning systems is manufactured with the satisfaction of the quality control system and conforming to the requirements of international standards such as standard acceptant of PTI and BS EN 13391:2004. Eforce Post tensioning systems has been approved for use by government departments, local authorities, engineering consultancies, multinational construction companies and organizations.
SYSTEM FEATURES AND PRODUCTS
Eforce post tensioning systems have the following significant features and advantages.
- Wide selection of anchorage types.
- Products are provided with full ranges of tendon sizes from single strand with up to 55 nos of 0.5" strands and 0.6" strands. Bigger tendon sizes are also available upon request.
- Anchorage adaptable for both strand of 0.5" (12.7mm., 12.9 mm.) and 0.6" (15.24 mm., 15.7 mm.) according to standard ASTM A416 or BS 5896.
- Advance stressing jacks equipped with automatic stressing heads and power wedge seat¬ing devices.
- The systems available in any number of stressing steps and sequences.